No new deaths but Dublin issued with warning as 231 new cases reported
There was no further death from Covid-19 in the Republic of Ireland in the last 24 hours, the HSE said this evening.
The total death toll here is now 1,777 while the number of confirmed cases has now reached 29,534 after another 231 people were diagnosed.
Of the cases notified today:
- 115 are men / 113 are women
- 69% are under 45 years of age
- 48% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 54 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 133 in Dublin, 18 in Kildare, 13 in Limerick, 8 in Offaly, 7 in Galway, 7 in Wicklow, 6 in Meath, 6 in Cork, 5 in Donegal, 5 in Cavan, 5 in Waterford, and the remaining 18 cases in Carlow, Clare, Kerry, Laois, Leitrim, Louth, Mayo, Monaghan, Sligo, and Tipperary.
Meanwhile, Dr Ronan Glynn warned it is “now really important that people in Dublin keep their social contacts as low as possible”.
“While there is a significant number of cases in Dublin today, it is important to look at the day’s figures in the context of our seven and 14 day incidence rates,” he said.
“NPHET pays close attention to trends and patterns in the data over time in order to analyse the progression of Covid-19 both across the country and in particular areas or settings.”
Hello everyone, Are you looking for a professional trader, forex and binary manager who will help you trade and manager your account with good and massive amount of profit in return. you can contact MR. CARLOS ELLISON for your investment plan, for he helped me earned 12,000usd with little investment funds. Carlos Ellison you’re the best trader I can recommend for anyone who wants to invest and trade with a genuine trader, he also helps in recovery of loss funds..you can contact him on his Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Via whatsapp: (+12166263236) I advice you shouldn’t hesitate. He’s great.