July 13, 2020
News

COVID-19 UPDATE: A further three pass away as Holohan says nothing in data to prevent easing of restrictions

A further three people lost their lives from Covid-19 in the Republic of Ireland in the last 24 hours, the HSE said this evening.

The total death toll here is now 1,659 while the number of confirmed cases has now reached 25,111 after another 47 were diagnosed.

Meanwhile, Dr Tony Holohan has said that nothing in the data so far will prevent NPHET from recommending moving to Phase 2 of the easing of restrictions.

He also said that the third week of each stage is critical and that they could not make a decision until the end of the week and that the advice remains against organising and attending mass gatherings.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *